We have a number of ways in which you can donate:
- my donate: Unlike just giving my donate does not charge us a fee so we can make the most of your donations please ensure you tick the gift aid button to ensure we get an extra 25% from the governement each time you give.
Clickto be directed to our my donate page
- just text giving: We have teamed up with Vodafone to allow UK residents to donate via mobile phone:
Text FUND41 followed by the amount you wish to donate: £2, £5, or £10
- paypal: If you are from outside the UK this may be the easiest way of making a donation.
- bank transfer: We can also accept bank transfers to; Barclays Bank Plc
Please contact us for details of our bank account.
- charity challange: Want to get active, get fit do something amazing and support building brighter futures for those most in need? Now you can!!! sign up to Charity Challenge and start planning something amazing right now!
We understand that time is very precious and we love it when people want to give us their time. We have tried to create a range of opportunities for volunteering from concept design work to helping on the building of our projects. Whatever your level of skill or expertise we want to hear from you and hope that you will gain much more than what you give from the experience of volunteering. 'click'
One of the hardest tasks we face is raising the funds to pay for our projects, buying local materials and employing local labour. We need you to help us, help more people. We focus on building projects but we also build hope, build bridges and build brighter futures together we can continue to build on our success.
Keeping up to date.
If you would like to keep up to date with our work please visit our contact page and send us your email address, we will then add you to our monthly newsletter. Our fundraisers and supporters are critical to the delivery of our work. If you have held an event or have news for us relating to our work please drop us a line and we can add it to our news letter. Many thanks for your support together we really can make a difference.