Our Corporate Sponsorship Scheme is designed for companies and organisations directly or indirectly involved in shaping the built environment from developers, architects, engineers, consultants and design professionals to those providing estate management, financing, legal advice, wealth management or marketing and PR services.
Building Trust International’s Worldwide projects span a broad range of sectors from building modular schools for migrant and refugee communities to designing flood resistant framework housing solutions for families affected by AIDS/HIV. Our diverse sponsorship opportunities include exhibitions and events to international live construction projects. Our partners enjoy a wide range of flexible and imaginative benefits. Please feel free to contact our team who will work with you to provide creative solutions to your commercial aims and objectives.
- Stand-out by aligning your brand with one of the key humanitarian design aid agencies of the moment.
- Connect with our international network of like-minded Architects, Designers, Engineers, and Artists.
- Target audiences through key corporate sponsorship plans and events.
- Build client relationships through increased awareness of your companies work in CSR.
- Host events in some of World's most culturally diverse areas with your company logo affiliated to specific targeted events.
- Inspire employees and community partners through your companies work with a design NGO offering design assistance to communities in need around the World.
- We would welcome an article from a member of your organisation in our quarterly newsletter stating your ongoing work and support for our Charity.
If you are interested in being a corporate sponsor please contact Louise at email@example.com